I specialise in working with clients from trading, investing and banking helping them to improve their decision making, risk taking and ability to both achieve and sustain high performance.
My work focuses on helping them to develop practical, easy to apply, evidence-based strategies that leverage the latest research and practice from psychology, neuroscience and physiology, combined with extensive in the field experience.
CREDENTIALS & QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced and passionate about enhancing performance for people in high stakes, high pressure environments.
Over 25 years of teaching, coaching and training experience.
Prior to starting work with traders, fund managers and markets and banking professionals in 2005 I worked with elite athletes and teams in over 30 sports as a sports and performance psychology coach with a special interest in adventure, endurance and extreme sports, and have also worked as a performance coach to professional poker players.
Since 2005 I have specialised in working with traders, fund managers and markets and banking professionals across asset class and experience levels, at banks, funds, energy companies, utilities and proprietary trading groups across the globe, helping them to improve their decision making, risk taking and ability to achieve and sustain high performance.
My areas of expertise include:
- Trading psychology, performance, neuroscience and physiology
- Decision science, financial decision making, high stakes decision making
- Neuroscience and high performance
- Stress physiology, stress resilience, performing under stress and pressure
- High performance mindset – mind management, emotions, motivation, focus, confidence
- Mindfulness-based approaches for traders/fund managers and high performers
- High performance coaching
- Risk psychology, risk taking and risk personality testing
- Performance lifestyle – sleep, stress and recovery balance, nutrition, physical activity
- Biofeedback training and physiological testing and assessment
Completed Foundations of Heart Rate Variability course
London, United Kingdom